Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in ArizonaThese easiest way to find accredited respiratory schools in Arizona is through the Internet. Every school that offers an accredited respiratory program in Arizona can be found online. It is important to shop around because these different programs often vary in many ways. Some schools offer shorter programs that can be completed in about a year and a half. A few of these schools may carry a sense of prestige that the student can put on his resume. Almost every respiratory therapy program that is accredited should land new graduates a job within a year. The demand for this position is expected to grow faster than average throughout the United States within the next ten years.
How to get Certified in ArizonaThe Arizona State Board of Respiratory Care Examiners was created in 1990. This board handles all certification applications within the state. The path to becoming a respiratory therapist is rigorous, but certification in this career generally takes less time than most jobs in the medical field. Arizona’s respiratory therapy certification is heavily regulated. It’s important that a respiratory therapy school is accredited. An accredited education is a requirement before becoming any type of respiratory therapist. All colleges are legally required to tell you whether or not their programs are accredited. Students must first complete a two year program or its equivalency. They can then apply to take the state’s proctored examination.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in ArizonaThe median salary for certified respiratory therapists in Arizona is $53,870. They make an average of $26 per hour and work roughly 40 hours a week.
Matching School Ads
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Arizona
|Pima Medical Institute||Arizona, USA||website|
|Carrington College||Mesa, Arizona, United States||website|
|Grand Canyon University||Phoenix; Arizona, United States||website|
|GateWay Community College||Phoenix; Arizona, United States||website|
|Pima Community College||Tucson; Arizona, United States||website|