Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in ClevelandCleveland occasionally has a bad reputation due to how the recession hit this once prosperous automobile manufacturing town. The city slowly bounced back and because of its large number of medical facilities, it has a high need for trained medical professionals. Those who attend accredited schools and programs will earn degrees that better prepare them for working with patients. Respiratory therapists can work in large hospitals, in private clinics or even on a freelance basis. Those hoping to open their own practices or work for others will need to attend an accredited college.
How to get Certified in ClevelandOhio makes it easy for applicants to obtain respiratory care certification. They can apply for a license through the Ohio Respiratory Care Board, which requires that all applicants pass a criminal background check after submitting their fingerprints to the police department. Applicants will also need to take an examination that is similar to the one offered by the National Board for Respiratory Care. Those applying for certification will also need to show that they have a minimum of two years training or classes. The Ohio Respiratory Care Board notifies applicants within two weeks if they passed.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in ClevelandOhio is home to several large cities. Those working in the larger cities often report earning higher salaries than those living in smaller towns do. Respiratory therapists working in Cleveland, Cincinnati and Columbus are among the highest paid therapists in the state. The salaries reported by therapists working in the city range from just over $51,000 to nearly $72,000 a year. Those making the least amount of money each year are usually those who recently graduated college.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses near Cleveland
|Bowling Green State University||Huron, Ohio, USA||website|
|Cincinnati State Technical & Community College||Batavia, Ohio, USA||website|
|Cuyahoga Community College||Parma, Ohio, USA||website|
|Eastern Gateway Community College||Steubenville, Ohio, USA||website|
|Kettering College of Medical Arts||Kettering, Ohio, USA||website|
|University of Akron||Akron, Ohio, USA||website|
|University of Cincinnati Clermont College||Batavia, Ohio, USA||website|
|University of Toledo||Toledo, Ohio, USA||website|
|Youngstown State University||Youngstown, Ohio, USA||website|