Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Programs in ColoradoCommunity colleges along with professional institutions like Pima Medical and Concorde Career College offer excellent training programs. Such programs offer courses in advanced respiratory care techniques, including neonatal procedures as well as advanced pharmacology. Medical institutions are accelerated programs that offer an associate degree in 21 months.
How to get Certified in ColoradoUpon graduation, those who have completed the training may go forward and take the necessary credentialing exams required by the National Board for Respiratory Care to become therapists. To maintain certifications, appropriate continuing education and diligence with regard to expiration dates must be adhered to.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in ColoradoIn the State of Colorado, respiratory therapists earn around $61,000+ annually. Entry level wages start around $20 per hour and promotions to Director and above can exceed $100,000. Respiratory therapists may also specialize in a variety of fields including pediatrics, neonatal care, pulmonary rehabilitation and even home care as desired. These opportunities allow therapists to earn even higher salaries the more experienced they become.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!