Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in DallasYour first step in working within the respiratory therapy sector is to find an accredited respiratory school. This is an easy task to accomplish. Simply go online and type “find accredited respiratory schools in Dallas” into the search engine. Once you do so, you’ll be exposed to a plethora of results in the search engines. At that point, you’ll simply need to research several schools and determine which one would be most appropriate for you to attend.
How to get Certified in DallasThere are several steps that one must take in order to become a certified respiratory therapist. The first step is to earn an associate’s degree from a school that has attained accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC). The second step is to take and pass the certification exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care. To help you perform well, the organization provides a free online practice test that will help familiarize you with the format and content of the exam. After you complete these two steps, you can apply for state licensure. Note that every state except Alaska has made it mandatory for aspiring respiratory therapists to attain this licensure, so you cannot skip this skip.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in DallasIndeed.com reports that the average annual salary for a respiratory therapist in Dallas is $61,000. However, it’s important to note that an individual’s annual income can vary based on a plethora of factors. Some of those factors include education, area of expertise, extent of experience, and job location.
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Nurse Aide
The Texas Center for Massage Therapy is a member of the Steiner Education Group, which is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Dallas
|El Centro College||Dallas, Texas, USA||website|
|Collin College||McKinney, Texas, USA||website|
|ATI Career Training Center||West Dallas, Texas, USA||website|