Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in DallasYour first step in working within the respiratory therapy sector is to find an accredited respiratory school. This is an easy task to accomplish. Simply go online and type “find accredited respiratory schools in Dallas” into the search engine. Once you do so, you’ll be exposed to a plethora of results in the search engines. At that point, you’ll simply need to research several schools and determine which one would be most appropriate for you to attend.
How to get Certified in DallasThere are several steps that one must take in order to become a certified respiratory therapist. The first step is to earn an associate’s degree from a school that has attained accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC). The second step is to take and pass the certification exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care. To help you perform well, the organization provides a free online practice test that will help familiarize you with the format and content of the exam. After you complete these two steps, you can apply for state licensure. Note that every state except Alaska has made it mandatory for aspiring respiratory therapists to attain this licensure, so you cannot skip this skip.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in DallasIndeed.com reports that the average annual salary for a respiratory therapist in Dallas is $61,000. However, it’s important to note that an individual’s annual income can vary based on a plethora of factors. Some of those factors include education, area of expertise, extent of experience, and job location.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Dallas
|El Centro College||Dallas, Texas, USA||website|
|Collin College||McKinney, Texas, USA||website|
|ATI Career Training Center||West Dallas, Texas, USA||website|