Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in DallasYour first step in working within the respiratory therapy sector is to find an accredited respiratory school. This is an easy task to accomplish. Simply go online and type “find accredited respiratory schools in Dallas” into the search engine. Once you do so, you’ll be exposed to a plethora of results in the search engines. At that point, you’ll simply need to research several schools and determine which one would be most appropriate for you to attend.
How to get Certified in DallasThere are several steps that one must take in order to become a certified respiratory therapist. The first step is to earn an associate’s degree from a school that has attained accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC). The second step is to take and pass the certification exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care. To help you perform well, the organization provides a free online practice test that will help familiarize you with the format and content of the exam. After you complete these two steps, you can apply for state licensure. Note that every state except Alaska has made it mandatory for aspiring respiratory therapists to attain this licensure, so you cannot skip this skip.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in DallasIndeed.com reports that the average annual salary for a respiratory therapist in Dallas is $61,000. However, it’s important to note that an individual’s annual income can vary based on a plethora of factors. Some of those factors include education, area of expertise, extent of experience, and job location.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available.
- Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates.
- In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.Discover how Baker College can help you prepare for a great career.
- Schedule a visit or request more information to get started.
- Occupational Therapy - MOT (Master's)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate
- And more...
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Patient Care Technician
Quest College is dedicated to providing career-focused, accessible education and helping individuals get the training, experience and support for the Allied Health and business industries.
- Nurse Aid
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Dallas
|El Centro College||Dallas, Texas, USA||website|
|Collin College||McKinney, Texas, USA||website|
|ATI Career Training Center||West Dallas, Texas, USA||website|