Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in GeorgiaCurrently, there are 17 accredited respiratory therapy schools residing in the state of Georgia. At these schools, a student can choose between two degrees in respiratory therapy: Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy and Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy.
How to get Certified in GeorgiaIn order to be certified as a Respiratory Therapist in the state of Georgia, one has to obtain a licensure through the Georgia Composite Medical Board. They need to have their CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care or their RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) credential if they have completed an advanced practice program. One or the other of these credentials are required in order to obtain their licensure from the state of Georgia.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in GeorgiaSalaries for a Certified Therapist in Georgia varies depending on the location of the job. In larger cities like Atlanta, the median salary for a certified respiratory therapist is around $57k a year, which is above the national average. However in the rest of Georgia, the median for the same position runs around $51k which is less than the national average. All in all, a licensed respiratory therapist will exceed around $50k starting out in the field.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
Turn Your Passion Into A Career with Platt!
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love. You’ll find a supportive learning environment and career-focused training designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training you need to succeed.
- Respiratory Therapy
- Keiser University Online
- Offering 100% online programs for undergraduate and graduate degrees at Keiser!
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Georgia
|Georgia State University||Atlanta, Georgia, USA||website|
|Columbus Technical College||Columbus, Georgia, United States||website|
|Darton College||Albany, Georgia, United States||website|
|Augusta Technical College||Augusta, Georgia, United States||website|
|Heart of Georgia Technical College||Augusta, Georgia, United States||website|
|Macon State College||Macon, Georgia, United States||website|