Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in GeorgiaCurrently, there are 17 accredited respiratory therapy schools residing in the state of Georgia. At these schools, a student can choose between two degrees in respiratory therapy: Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy and Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy.
How to get Certified in GeorgiaIn order to be certified as a Respiratory Therapist in the state of Georgia, one has to obtain a licensure through the Georgia Composite Medical Board. They need to have their CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care or their RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) credential if they have completed an advanced practice program. One or the other of these credentials are required in order to obtain their licensure from the state of Georgia.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in GeorgiaSalaries for a Certified Therapist in Georgia varies depending on the location of the job. In larger cities like Atlanta, the median salary for a certified respiratory therapist is around $57k a year, which is above the national average. However in the rest of Georgia, the median for the same position runs around $51k which is less than the national average. All in all, a licensed respiratory therapist will exceed around $50k starting out in the field.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Georgia
|Georgia State University||Atlanta, Georgia, USA||website|
|Columbus Technical College||Columbus, Georgia, United States||website|
|Darton College||Albany, Georgia, United States||website|
|Augusta Technical College||Augusta, Georgia, United States||website|
|Heart of Georgia Technical College||Augusta, Georgia, United States||website|
|Macon State College||Macon, Georgia, United States||website|