Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in IdahoCurrently, there are a total of 3 different schools in the state of Idaho that offer degrees for Respiratory Therapy. One can acquire either an Associates degree or a Bachelors degree in Respiratory therapy from one of these three schools. Depending on which type of degree one desires will depend on which of these three schools they want to attend.
How to get Certified in IdahoThe requirements to gain a licence in the state of Idaho are as followed according to the Idaho Statutes:
- All applicants must be 18 years or older on or before the issuance of the license.
- They have to have a clear criminal record that would have a direct and adverse bearing on their ability to practice or perform respiratory care competently.
- They must be a high school graduate or have an equivalent (GED).
- The applicant can not have received any disciplinary action in any state or territory of the United States dealing in gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
- They must complete the entry level examination, and they must be a certified respiratory therapy technician.
- They must be licensed as a respiratory care practitioner, or the equivalent in the discretion of the board.
- During the last 3 calendar years, they must have had no fewer than 3,000 hours of respiratory care under the supervision of a licensed physician.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in IdahoDepending on where the job is located in the state of Idaho, the starting salary for a certified Respiratory Therapist is generally around $52k a year. The national average for respiratory therapists in the United States generally starts at $56k a year. Therefore the average for the state of Idaho is generally around $4k less than the national average. However, that does not mean that the national average is never met for a starting out respiratory therapist in Idaho. The $52k a year is just the average for those starting out in Idaho.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Utah College of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Idaho
|Boise State University||Boise, Idaho, USA||website|
|Idaho State University||Pocatello, Idaho, United States||website|
|College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls, Idaho, United States||website|