Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in Las VegasFinding an accredited college degree program in Nevada is one of the most important steps students interested in working as respiratory therapists must take. Las Vegas is an amazing city with hundreds of different things to do every day, which is why so many students want to take classes from colleges in the city. Accredited schools offer more opportunities for students and give them more choices for the future. These programs offer classroom learning and clinical rotations and other experiences outside the classroom.
How to get Certified in Las VegasDegrees aren’t the only thing that respiratory therapists need. The Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners is the organization responsible for awarding licenses in the state. Prior to applying for that license, students must have a college degree and some training or experience working with patients. They’ll also want to apply for certification from the National Board for Respiratory Care. The NBRC offers certifications that show applicants have knowledge and experience in a specific field. If the applicant moves to another state, he or she can use this certification when applying for a new license to work in that state.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in Las VegasThe cost of living in Las Vegas is higher than the cost of living found in other states, but those working in respiratory therapy will often find that the salaries they earn let them live more comfortably in the city. Las Vegas respiratory therapists earn a median salary of $61,229 a year. The amount that therapists earn often relates to the level of experience they have and where they work. Those working in private medical settings and clinics often make more than those who work in public hospitals make. There is a chance that therapists can make much higher salaries as well. The median wage among the top 10 percent of Las Vegas therapists is more than $71,000 a year.
Matching School Ads
Successful careers begin at the Milan Institute. We offer quality hands-on training, experienced faculty and a staff committed to helping you realize your goals.
- Nursing Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Las Vegas
|Carrington College||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|
|Pima Medical Institute||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|
|College of Southern Nevada||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|