Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in Las VegasFinding an accredited college degree program in Nevada is one of the most important steps students interested in working as respiratory therapists must take. Las Vegas is an amazing city with hundreds of different things to do every day, which is why so many students want to take classes from colleges in the city. Accredited schools offer more opportunities for students and give them more choices for the future. These programs offer classroom learning and clinical rotations and other experiences outside the classroom.
How to get Certified in Las VegasDegrees aren’t the only thing that respiratory therapists need. The Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners is the organization responsible for awarding licenses in the state. Prior to applying for that license, students must have a college degree and some training or experience working with patients. They’ll also want to apply for certification from the National Board for Respiratory Care. The NBRC offers certifications that show applicants have knowledge and experience in a specific field. If the applicant moves to another state, he or she can use this certification when applying for a new license to work in that state.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in Las VegasThe cost of living in Las Vegas is higher than the cost of living found in other states, but those working in respiratory therapy will often find that the salaries they earn let them live more comfortably in the city. Las Vegas respiratory therapists earn a median salary of $61,229 a year. The amount that therapists earn often relates to the level of experience they have and where they work. Those working in private medical settings and clinics often make more than those who work in public hospitals make. There is a chance that therapists can make much higher salaries as well. The median wage among the top 10 percent of Las Vegas therapists is more than $71,000 a year.
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Nevada School of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Las Vegas
|Carrington College||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|
|Pima Medical Institute||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|
|College of Southern Nevada||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA||website|