Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MiamiChoosing a respiratory therapy school in Miami is a decision that should not be taken lightly. All schools are not the same, and the different classes offered at each school can be a determining factor in how successful your career can be. Because medical professionals in the Miami area are familiar with the curriculum taught in each respiratory therapy program, it is important to choose the most comprehensive program available to be an attractive candidate for any respiratory therapy position offered. Miami Dade College offers one of the best respiratory programs in the country. The curriculum can be completed in two years and covers a comprehensive and challenging course study that touches every aspect of the respiratory therapy imaginable. From classes that teach the technical and scientific side of respiratory therapy to courses that help the future therapist understand the psychological state of a person in respiratory distress, this is a very well-rounded program. However, the program is so demanding that the school recommends that its students do not attempt to have a job while enrolled in the program. While the study is demanding, it is a course that is worth the work.
Concorde Career CollegeThis program focuses greatly on the trauma aspect of respiratory therapy and prepares its students to be a valuable part of a medical team treating patients with lung and heart problems. Graduates will be trained to use the most sophisticated equipment in the cardiopulmonary realm and will also have the ability to offer diagnostic advice to physicians and other medical personnel. This curriculum can be completed in about two years depending on the course load accepted, and students will be ready to work in most every type of medical facility upon graduation.
How to get Certified in MiamiTo obtain certification in respiratory therapy, a student must complete an accredited training program and must pass a national exam. After degrees are issued to certified therapists, participants must also complete annual continuing education by completing approved classes at accredited schools.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in Miami, FloridaThe average salary for a respiratory therapist in Miami, Florida is $62,000 per year. However, the salary can increase with years of experience and specialized training and certifications.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available.
- Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates.
- In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.Discover how Baker College can help you prepare for a great career.
- Schedule a visit or request more information to get started.
- Occupational Therapy - MOT (Master's)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate
- And more...
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at ultimatemedical.edu/gainful-employment.pdf and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement and occupations.
- Patient Care Technician
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Miami
|Miami Dade College||300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132, United States||http://www.mdc.edu|