Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MississippiIf you want to get the most out of your respiratory therapy training, you will want to be sure to attend one of the accredited programs in the state. One of the best ways to find out more about respiratory schools in Mississippi is to look online. There, you will find a lot of information about different programs as well as reviews from other students about the programs. Another way that you can find out about different programs in Mississippi for respiratory therapy is to talk to former students. If you know someone who is a respiratory therapist, for instance, find out where they went to school. You can also find great schools by reaching out to any hospital staff or doctors you know to find out where they hire their best therapists from. You can be sure that the program is a good one when you use this method.
How to get Certified in MississippiIn order for you to work as a respiratory therapist in Mississippi, you will need to be certified. To get this certification, you will need to complete an accredited program through one of the schools in the state. In addition, you will also be required to take an exam in order to show competence with the concepts and practices that were taught in your classes.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in MississippiAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified respiratory therapist will make an average of $55,870 per year. This equates to approximately $26.86 per hour.
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Mississippi
|Coahoma Community College||Clarksdale, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Copiah-Lincoln Community College||Wesson, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Hinds Community College||Raymond, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Itawamba Community College||Fulton, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Meridian Community College||Meridian, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College||Perkinston, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Northeast Mississippi Community College||Booneville, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Northwest Mississippi Community College||Senatobia, Mississippi, USA||website|
|Pearl River Community College||Poplarville, Mississippi, USA||website|