Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MissouriAt the present time, there are 16 accredited schools that offer a variety of degrees and certificates for those wishing to go into the Respiratory Therapist field. Depending on which school one chooses to attend, they can choose to get a Respiratory Therapy Certificate, an Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy, or a Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy. In the list below, one can find the names of a few of the schools that offer at least one of these options in the state of Missouri.
How to get Certified in MissouriIn order to become a certified Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of Missouri, there are a few things that one must do. First they must have verification of their credentials from the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care). They have to fill out an Application for Licensure and send in with a check for $64.00 as their license fee, and it has to be made payable to the Missouri Board for Respiratory Care.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in MissouriThe average median for people who are certified respiratory therapists in Missouri starts out around $60k a year. This is just an average for those currently on the market, and therefore, it doesn’t mean that every respiratory therapist job will start out at that amount. However the median for Missouri is higher than the national average median at the present time.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Missouri
|Mineral Area College||Park Hills, Missouri, USA||website|
|Concorde Career Colleges in Kansas City||Kansas City, Missouri, USA||website|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||Springfield, Missouri, USA||website|
|St. Louis College of Health Careers||Fenton, Missouri, USA||website|