Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MissouriAt the present time, there are 16 accredited schools that offer a variety of degrees and certificates for those wishing to go into the Respiratory Therapist field. Depending on which school one chooses to attend, they can choose to get a Respiratory Therapy Certificate, an Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy, or a Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy. In the list below, one can find the names of a few of the schools that offer at least one of these options in the state of Missouri.
How to get Certified in MissouriIn order to become a certified Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of Missouri, there are a few things that one must do. First they must have verification of their credentials from the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care). They have to fill out an Application for Licensure and send in with a check for $64.00 as their license fee, and it has to be made payable to the Missouri Board for Respiratory Care.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in MissouriThe average median for people who are certified respiratory therapists in Missouri starts out around $60k a year. This is just an average for those currently on the market, and therefore, it doesn’t mean that every respiratory therapist job will start out at that amount. However the median for Missouri is higher than the national average median at the present time.
Matching School Ads
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Missouri
|Mineral Area College||Park Hills, Missouri, USA||website|
|Concorde Career Colleges in Kansas City||Kansas City, Missouri, USA||website|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||Springfield, Missouri, USA||website|
|St. Louis College of Health Careers||Fenton, Missouri, USA||website|