Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MissouriAt the present time, there are 16 accredited schools that offer a variety of degrees and certificates for those wishing to go into the Respiratory Therapist field. Depending on which school one chooses to attend, they can choose to get a Respiratory Therapy Certificate, an Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy, or a Bachelors degree in Respiratory Therapy. In the list below, one can find the names of a few of the schools that offer at least one of these options in the state of Missouri.
How to get Certified in MissouriIn order to become a certified Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of Missouri, there are a few things that one must do. First they must have verification of their credentials from the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care). They have to fill out an Application for Licensure and send in with a check for $64.00 as their license fee, and it has to be made payable to the Missouri Board for Respiratory Care.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in MissouriThe average median for people who are certified respiratory therapists in Missouri starts out around $60k a year. This is just an average for those currently on the market, and therefore, it doesn’t mean that every respiratory therapist job will start out at that amount. However the median for Missouri is higher than the national average median at the present time.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Missouri
|Mineral Area College||Park Hills, Missouri, USA||website|
|Concorde Career Colleges in Kansas City||Kansas City, Missouri, USA||website|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||Springfield, Missouri, USA||website|
|St. Louis College of Health Careers||Fenton, Missouri, USA||website|