Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in MontanaIn order to become a certified respiratory therapist, you’ll first have to graduate from an accredited school with a degree from an accredited program. The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care, or the CoARC, is responsible for making sure that respiratory therapy programs meet certain minimum standards. If the program that you’re looking at hasn’t been accredited by the CoARC, you may want to consider going to school elsewhere.
How to get Certified in MontanaTo become a licensed respiratory care practitioner, you’ll need to pass the Certified Respiratory Therapist, or CRT, exam from the National Board for Respiratory Care. After you pass your test, you can apply for your license through the Montana Board of Respiratory Practitioners. To further your career even more, you can take the Registered Respiratory Therapist, or RRT, exam within three years of passing your CRT test.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in MontanaRespiratory therapists in Montana usually make around $24.90 per hour, which means that they make an average of $51,800 per year. Over 90 percent of all professionals in this field make over $40,000 per year, and about 10 percent make over $60,000. The salary for respiratory therapists in Montana is a little less than the national average, but Montana has a lower cost of living than most places. The program in Missoula takes about 16 months to complete, and the program in Great Falls takes about 20 months to complete.
Going to school for respiratory therapy in Montana is a great way to get the education needed for a fulfilling and well-paying career. There are quite a few steps to becoming licensed, but finding a good school is the first step.
Matching School Ads
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Montana
|University of Montana||Missoula, Montana, USA||website|
|Montana State University||Great Falls, Montana, USA||website|