Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in North CarolinaSelecting accredited respiratory therapy training programs is one of the most important decisions to make. Accredited schools guarantee you will receive the best education that meets the accreditation board’s standards from a school that has demonstrated financial security. Accredited schools also offer financial aid and the ability to transfer classes to other schools. Degrees in respiratory therapy should be accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care and/or the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
How to get Certified in North CarolinaThe National Board for Respiratory Care provides certification for respiratory therapists in North Carolina. It is required by the state to obtain certification after successful completion of accredited Associate’s degree program in respiratory therapy. The National Board for Respiratory Care guarantees the candidate has met the educational requirements to successfully complete the examination to obtain certification. It also enrolls successful candidates into the graduate programs associated with the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs and/or the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care. Certification candidates are expected to complete the application process with The National Board for Respiratory Care and schedule certification examination online once the application has been approved.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in North CarolinaCertified respiratory therapist salaries in North Carolina are below the national average according to salaries.com. Salaries throughout the state do vary depending on the demand for respiratory therapists and the geographical location. Below is an outline of annual median salaries and locations.
$52,300 – $53,400 Greenville, Jacksonville, Wilmington
$55,200 – $56,900 Asheville, Fayetteville, Hickory, Rocky Mount, Wilson
$58,900 – $59,400 Burlington, Greensboro, Highland, Kannapolis, Salisbury, Winston Salem
$60,900 – $61,100 Cary, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Concord, Durham, Gastonia, Raleigh
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Applied Science Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in North Carolina
|Carteret Community College||Morehead City, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Catawba Valley Community College||Hickory, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Central Piedmont Community College||Charlotte, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Durham Technical Community College||Durham, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Edgecombe Community College||Rocky Mount, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Fayetteville Technical Community College||Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Forsyth Technical Community College||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Pitt Community College||Greenville, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Robeson Community College||Lumberton, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Rockingham Community College||Wentworth, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Sandhills Community College||Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Southwestern Community College||Sylva, North Carolina, USA||website|
|Stanly Community College||Albemarle, North Carolina, USA||website|