Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in PhiladelphiaWorking as a respiratory therapist is not only rewarding and challenging, but respiratory therapy is a field with excellent employment growth. Learn what you need to do to become a registered respiratory therapist and work in Philadelphia. Get info on what is offered in the way of training.
How to get Certified in PhiladelphiaPennsylvania, along with 49 other states, requires that their respiratory therapists be licensed and/or certified. To be licensed, you must pass a certification exam through the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). Once this is done, you’ve earned the CRT credential and can apply for your license. To maintain you license, you must complete continuing education credits every two years.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in PhiladelphiaCertified respiratory therapists working in Philadelphia earn a wide range of salaries. As a September 2014, the average annual wage in this city was $64,750. Those in the lowest ten percent earned $54,276, and those in the top ninety percent earned $75,129. Factors such as place of employment, years of experience and level of training can all play a role in determining wages. These wages appear to be above the national average for this profession.
Matching School Ads
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
Advance your career at Dawn Career Institute. Gain the specialized knowledge and skills to help prepare you for a new career quickly and conveniently.
- Nursing Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Classes near Philadelphia
|Community College of Philadelphia||Philadelphia, PA, USA||website|
|Kaplan Career Institute||Philadelphia, PA, USA||website|
|Delaware County Community College||Media, PA, USA||website|
|Gwynedd Mercy University||Gwynedd Valley, PA, USA||website|