Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in PhiladelphiaWorking as a respiratory therapist is not only rewarding and challenging, but respiratory therapy is a field with excellent employment growth. Learn what you need to do to become a registered respiratory therapist and work in Philadelphia. Get info on what is offered in the way of training.
How to get Certified in PhiladelphiaPennsylvania, along with 49 other states, requires that their respiratory therapists be licensed and/or certified. To be licensed, you must pass a certification exam through the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). Once this is done, you’ve earned the CRT credential and can apply for your license. To maintain you license, you must complete continuing education credits every two years.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in PhiladelphiaCertified respiratory therapists working in Philadelphia earn a wide range of salaries. As a September 2014, the average annual wage in this city was $64,750. Those in the lowest ten percent earned $54,276, and those in the top ninety percent earned $75,129. Factors such as place of employment, years of experience and level of training can all play a role in determining wages. These wages appear to be above the national average for this profession.
Matching School Ads
Turn your talents into a career. Nationally recognized and accredited Platt College offers degree programs in Graphic Design, Multimedia, IT Networking and Paralegal.
- Respiratory Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available.
- Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates.
- In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.Discover how Baker College can help you prepare for a great career.
- Schedule a visit or request more information to get started.
- Occupational Therapy - MOT (Master's)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Respiratory Therapy Classes near Philadelphia
|Community College of Philadelphia||Philadelphia, PA, USA||website|
|Kaplan Career Institute||Philadelphia, PA, USA||website|
|Delaware County Community College||Media, PA, USA||website|
|Gwynedd Mercy University||Gwynedd Valley, PA, USA||website|