Find Accredited Respiratory Therapist Schools in PhoenixGateway Community College – The Associate in Applied Science Degree in Respiratory Care program is offered full or part-time during the day.
Grand Canyon University – GCU’s Respiratory Therapy degree program offers training to assist physicians in assisting and administering respiratory care to patients.
Carrington College – Westside – Offers an Associate of Science degree in Respiratory Care that mixes classroom lectures, lab work and hands-on training. Students are prepared, upon graduation, to work in a real-world environment.
How to get Certified in PhoenixEmployers quite often look to higher respiratory therapist with certification. Every state but Alaska requires certification for employment. Some states may have different education level requirements along with the stipulation that job candidates pass the NBRC exam. The National Board of Respiratory Care administers the computer-based exam.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in PhoenixAccording to O*NET Online, 2013, Arizona respiratory therapists earned between $46,000 and $67,000 annually. Respiratory salaries depend on person’s experience, education and local economic conditions. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook October 7, 2014, job opportunities for physical therapists look favorable from 2012 to 2022. Projected job openings represent a 19 percent increase, which is faster than the average for all occupations during the same period.
Matching School Ads
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Phoenix
|Pima Medical Institute||Arizona, USA||website|
|Grand Canyon University||Phoenix; Arizona, USA||website|
|GateWay Community College||Phoenix; Arizona, USA||website|