Find Accredited Respiratory Schools in SacramentoFew students realize the differences between an accredited school and a school that lacks accreditation. An accredited school gives students the training and the classes that they need to pass any licensing exams and to obtain certification. Schools that lack accreditation often care more about getting as much money while doing as little work as possible. This leaves students frustrated and feeling like they cannot the duties associated with their future jobs. Those planning to study respiratory therapy in Sacramento will find that California offers a number of opportunities for them.
Respiratory Certification in SacramentoThe Respiratory Care Board in California is one of the only states in the country that gives applicants a temporary license first. The board will only grant licenses to those who have degrees and those who graduated from accredited two-year programs. Applicants will first receive a temporary license that allows them to work in the respiratory field with someone supervising their work. After successfully showing that they can handle the tasks associated with the job, applicants will receive a full license. Some applicants, especially those thinking about working outside of California, will also want to apply for certification from the National Board for Respiratory Care.
Salaries for Certified Therapists in SacramentoRespiratory therapists typically only need two years of education and a few years of experience before working unsupervised. Within four years of starting their education, these therapists can start out making around $50,000 a year in Sacramento. Once they gain more experience, they may make as much as $75,000 a year. Directors work for hospitals and other facilities and are responsible for scheduling workers, working with patients and handing administrative duties. Directors can earn more than $100,000 a year working in the city.
Respiratory Therapy Campuses near Sacramento
|Fresno City College||Fresno; California, United States||website|
|American River College||Sacramento||website|
|Victor Valley Community College||Victorville||website|
|Modesto Junior College||Modesto||website|
|San Joaquin Valley College||Visalia||website|
|Concorde Career College||Multiple Locations||website|
|Carrington College California||Pleasant Hill||website|
|El Camino Community College||Torrance||website|
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Respiratory Therapy
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available.
- Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates.
- In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.Discover how Baker College can help you prepare for a great career.
- Schedule a visit or request more information to get started.
- Occupational Therapy - MOT (Master's)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!