Respiratory Therapy Programs in San AntonioCongratulations! You’re embarking on a new and exciting time of your life. By choosing to attend respiratory therapy classes in San Antonio, expect to start a career helping others. No day will be routine – every day is different. Comprehensive respiratory therapy programs will equip students with all the knowledge and skills needed to work with patients young and old.
Matching School Ads
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Respiratory Therapist Programs in San Antonio, TexasWhy is it so important to consider only RT programs that are accredited? Because you’ll be working with patients whose breathing is affected by a chronic illness, it’s necessary to gain the knowledge and skills to provide therapy to them so they can learn how to breathe more efficiently and manage their illnesses.
The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care inspects and accredits the different RT programs in Texas.
Respiratory Certification in San Antonio, TexasVisit the CoARC’s website and see which programs are accredited. Don’t make the mistake of not checking it again. Accreditation status of a program you’re considering may change, with schools or programs either gaining or losing accreditation from one year to the next.
The CoARC updates its lists frequently, but the programs for masters candidates and bachelors candidates will not be updated as often. Learn what kinds of classes are offered by different schools. Depending on your planned career, you need to know what degrees are available for you to explore and pursue.
Salaries for Certified Therapists in San Antonio, TexasRT is growing as the U.S. population ages. Pediatric patients also need breathing assistance, especially when a baby is born prematurely. Once you graduate with your degree, you’ll work in a hospital or medical office, providing oxygen support and breathing exercises to your patients. As an entry level RT staff member working in San Antonio, you can expect to earn over $40,000 annually.
Keep up with your annual training and certification and become even more experienced. The longer you stay in this field of medicine, the higher your annual salary will climb – experienced RTs can expect to earn over $50,000 per year.
List of Respiratory Therapy Classes in San Antonio, TexasNow that you know a little more about this field, it’s time to find out where to enroll and begin learning more about this medical field:
º Southern Careers Institute has a North campus and a South campus.
º Concorde Career College.
º St. Philips College.
º UT Health Department of Respiratory Care