How to get Certified in WyomingIn order to receive a license in the state of Wyoming, one must obtain their CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist)or their RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) credentials issued through the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care, INC). Someone may also hold a current license from another jurisdiction with qualifications that are equivalent to Wyoming’s qualifications. In order for this to happen, verification of this license must be sent directly from the Board in that jurisdiction to the Wyoming Board office. Once these qualifications have been achieved there is a $100 application fee, which is non refundable, and they must submit this application to the board for review.
Salaries for Respiratory Therapists in WyomingThe national average median for a certified respiratory therapist is generally around $56k. However on average, a certified respiratory therapist in the state of Wyoming will start out anywhere from $49k to $51k on average, which is around $5k less than the national average median. This does not mean that there aren’t any respiratory therapist jobs that start at or above the national median, but on average, a respiratory therapist in the state of Wyoming can expect to start out at making around the $49k to $51k annual median.
Matching School Ads
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Respiratory Therapy Campuses in Wyoming
|Casper College||Casper, Wyoming, USA||website|